Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Well, I know I have not posted much the past couple of months, but I wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Joshua and I are abundantly grateful for all of you who read this blog and give us support in many different ways. 

We have some exciting news coming in early 2017! I can't wait to share Joshua's new adventure with all of you. 

For now, below is a short, but excellent article to help enlighten us about the way we see disability. Be sure to share it and this blog with your friends and family!

Love to you all...

5 Things Adults Unlearn About Disability


I have a Facebook page called Love Button Worthy! It features photos, blogs, quotes, and other content full of positivity and inspiration. Click here to check it out. Please like the page if it suits you and don’t forget to invite your friends to like it, too.  

Click here for books I love. I hope this blog helps you to create a more peaceful life. Keep in touch by the following methods: Use the links under the archive menu to subscribe or follow by e-mail. Help me get this message out by sharing it with your friends on social media! If you enjoyed it and were helped by it, they will, too! Comment by using the comment link below or write to me with your comments and questions at mindchange4all@gmail.com  I look forward to hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment